Mace Security International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MACE – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 23,500 shares, a growth of 92.6% from the March 15th total of 12,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 245,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of Mace Security International stock opened at $0.27 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.23 and a 200 day moving average of $0.27. Mace Security International has a fifty-two week low of $0.10 and a fifty-two week high of $0.72. The company has a market capitalization of $17.40 million, a P/E ratio of 26.93 and a beta of 1.55.
About Mace Security International (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mace Security International (MACE)
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for Mace Security International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mace Security International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.