Redbubble Limited (ASX:RBL – Get Rating) insider Martin Hosking acquired 1,250,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, April 12th. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$1.29 ($0.95) per share, with a total value of A$1,606,250.00 ($1,189,814.81).
Martin Hosking also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, March 30th, Martin Hosking acquired 1,250,000 shares of Redbubble stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$1.58 ($1.17) per share, with a total value of A$1,968,750.00 ($1,458,333.33).
- On Tuesday, March 15th, Martin Hosking bought 1,250,000 shares of Redbubble stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$1.51 ($1.11) per share, with a total value of A$1,881,250.00 ($1,393,518.52).
- On Thursday, February 17th, Martin Hosking bought 473,078 shares of Redbubble stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$1.70 ($1.26) per share, with a total value of A$802,813.37 ($594,676.57).
- On Wednesday, February 2nd, Martin Hosking 1,250,000 shares of Redbubble stock.
The company has a current ratio of 1.44, a quick ratio of 1.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.19.
Redbubble Limited operates as an online marketplace that facilitates the sale and purchase of art and designs on a range of products between independent creatives and consumers. The company provides sale, marketing, and distribution services to facilitate the sale of goods from artists to those who want to purchase goods bearing the artists' designs.
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Redbubble Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redbubble and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.