Neometals Ltd (OTCMKTS:RRSSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 319,200 shares, an increase of 444.7% from the March 15th total of 58,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 42,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 7.6 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS RRSSF opened at 1.32 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average of 1.15 and a 200-day moving average of 0.95. Neometals has a 12 month low of 0.30 and a 12 month high of 1.50.
Neometals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neometals (RRSSF)
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- Three Beaten Up Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
Receive News & Ratings for Neometals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neometals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.