Nubia Brand International’s (NASDAQ:NUBIU – Get Rating) quiet period will expire on Wednesday, April 20th. Nubia Brand International had issued 11,000,000 shares in its IPO on March 11th. The total size of the offering was $110,000,000 based on an initial share price of $10.00. During Nubia Brand International’s quiet period, insiders and underwriters involved in the IPO are prevented from issuing any research reports or earnings estimates for the company because of regulations issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following the end of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
Shares of NUBIU opened at $10.01 on Friday. Nubia Brand International has a 52 week low of $9.94 and a 52 week high of $10.10.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nubia Brand International (NUBIU)
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Bed Bath & Beyond Uncovers The Problem With Q1 Earnings Season
Receive News & Ratings for Nubia Brand International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nubia Brand International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.