A number of other analysts have also recently commented on PSHIF. Royal Bank of Canada assumed coverage on shares of PetroShale in a research note on Tuesday, March 29th. They issued a sector perform rating for the company. BMO Capital Markets assumed coverage on shares of PetroShale in a research note on Tuesday, February 15th. They issued an outperform rating for the company.
Shares of PSHIF opened at 0.62 on Thursday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is 0.66. PetroShale has a 12 month low of 0.14 and a 12 month high of 0.78.
PetroShale Inc, an independent oil company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil-weighted assets primarily in the Bakken and Three Forks formations in the Williston Basin area of North Dakota. It holds interests in the Middle Bakken and Three Forks Benches One, Two, Three, and Four formations, as well as Pronghorn/Sanish and Lodgepole areas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PetroShale (PSHIF)
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
Receive News & Ratings for PetroShale Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PetroShale and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.