Shaw Communications, Inc. (TSE:SJR – Get Rating) – Equities research analysts at Cormark lowered their FY2022 earnings per share estimates for shares of Shaw Communications in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, April 14th. Cormark analyst D. Mcfadgen now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $1.57 for the year, down from their prior estimate of $1.61.
Separately, National Bank Financial lowered Shaw Communications from an “outperform market weight” rating to a “sector perform market weight” rating in a report on Wednesday.
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Shaw Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shaw Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.