Riverside Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:RVSDF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 121,000 shares, a growth of 92.4% from the March 15th total of 62,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 183,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.7 days.
RVSDF opened at $0.14 on Friday. Riverside Resources has a fifty-two week low of $0.10 and a fifty-two week high of $0.19. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.13 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.13.
About Riverside Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Riverside Resources (RVSDF)
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- The Top Is In For Infosys
Receive News & Ratings for Riverside Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Riverside Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.