Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SNPHY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 26,300 shares, a growth of 87.9% from the March 15th total of 14,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 89,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SNPHY opened at $8.70 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $10.66 and a 200 day moving average of $12.13. Santen Pharmaceutical has a 12 month low of $8.60 and a 12 month high of $15.70.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group upgraded shares of Santen Pharmaceutical from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Friday.
Santen Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd engages in the manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. It operates through the following segments: Pharmaceuticals and Others. The Pharmaceuticals segment includes prescription ophthalmic drugs, anti-rheumatic pharmaceuticals, and over-the-counter products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Santen Pharmaceutical (SNPHY)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Santen Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Santen Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.