BB Seguridade Participações S.A. (OTCMKTS:BBSEY – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,500 shares, a decrease of 47.5% from the March 15th total of 23,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 149,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
BBSEY stock opened at $5.50 on Friday. BB Seguridade Participações has a 1 year low of $3.37 and a 1 year high of $5.64. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $4.79 and a 200 day moving average of $4.16.
About BB Seguridade Participações (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BB Seguridade Participações (BBSEY)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for BB Seguridade Participações Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BB Seguridade Participações and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.