Biophytis SA (NASDAQ:BPTS – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,600 shares, a growth of 153.8% from the March 15th total of 2,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 34,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of BPTS opened at $1.96 on Friday. Biophytis has a 12 month low of $1.78 and a 12 month high of $15.00. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.08 and a 200 day simple moving average of $4.83.
Biophytis Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biophytis (BPTS)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Biophytis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biophytis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.