Great Wall Motor Company Limited (OTCMKTS:GWLLY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, an increase of 100.0% from the March 15th total of 1,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.0 days.
OTCMKTS GWLLY opened at $14.75 on Friday. Great Wall Motor has a twelve month low of $13.42 and a twelve month high of $48.65. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $19.03 and a 200-day simple moving average of $31.25.
About Great Wall Motor (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Wall Motor (GWLLY)
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for Great Wall Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Wall Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.