Marijuana Company of America, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCOA – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 357,000 shares, a growth of 245.3% from the March 15th total of 103,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 572,440,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Marijuana Company of America stock opened at $0.00 on Friday. Marijuana Company of America has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $0.01.
Marijuana Company of America Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marijuana Company of America (MCOA)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Marijuana Company of America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marijuana Company of America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.