Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF (NASDAQ:BLCN – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 39,800 shares, a decrease of 64.9% from the March 15th total of 113,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 48,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.8 days.
NASDAQ:BLCN opened at $34.00 on Friday. Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF has a 12 month low of $33.45 and a 12 month high of $52.28. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $36.97 and its 200 day moving average price is $41.95.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, March 28th. Shareholders of record on Friday, March 25th were issued a dividend of $0.002 per share. This represents a $0.01 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.02%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, March 24th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF (BLCN)
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.