SpareBank 1 SMN (OTCMKTS:SRMGF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 21,400 shares, a growth of 262.7% from the March 15th total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 214.0 days.
SRMGF opened at $16.50 on Friday. SpareBank 1 SMN has a 12-month low of $15.85 and a 12-month high of $16.50. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $15.15 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.73.
SpareBank 1 SMN Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SpareBank 1 SMN (SRMGF)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for SpareBank 1 SMN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SpareBank 1 SMN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.