Sweet Earth Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:SEHCF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, a drop of 82.4% from the March 15th total of 20,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 56,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS SEHCF opened at $0.02 on Friday. Sweet Earth has a 1 year low of $0.02 and a 1 year high of $0.24. The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.03 and its 200 day moving average is $0.04.
About Sweet Earth (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sweet Earth (SEHCF)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Sweet Earth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sweet Earth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.