Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACUR – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 39,800 shares, a drop of 34.3% from the March 15th total of 60,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 9,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 4.1 days.
ACUR opened at $0.50 on Friday. Acura Pharmaceuticals has a fifty-two week low of $0.29 and a fifty-two week high of $0.75. The stock has a market capitalization of $32.37 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -16.50 and a beta of 0.71. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.44 and a 200 day moving average of $0.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.97, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a current ratio of 0.86.
Acura Pharmaceuticals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Acura Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acura Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.