Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd. (TSE:GLXY – Get Rating) Senior Officer Damien Richard Paul Vanderwilt sold 5,400 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, April 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$17.01, for a total value of C$91,832.94.
Damien Richard Paul Vanderwilt also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, April 11th, Damien Richard Paul Vanderwilt sold 25,000 shares of Galaxy Digital stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$17.25, for a total value of C$431,250.00.
Shares of GLXY traded down C$0.57 on Friday, reaching C$16.19. 756,200 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 722,301. The company has a market capitalization of C$1.65 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.68. Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd. has a 52-week low of C$13.26 and a 52-week high of C$43.98.
Galaxy Digital Company Profile (Get Rating)
Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd., an asset management firm, operates in the digital asset, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology industry. It operates in five business lines, which include trading, asset management, principal investments, investment banking, and mining. The company buys, sells, lends, and borrows cryptocurrencies and other digital assets, which include over-the-counter (OTC) liquidity provision, on-exchange market-making, OTC derivative trading, options, futures, borrowing and lending, proprietary quantitative, arbitrage, and macro trading strategies.
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Galaxy Digital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galaxy Digital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.