FuelPositive Co. (OTCMKTS:NHHHF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 103,200 shares, a growth of 51.8% from the March 15th total of 68,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 393,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of NHHHF stock traded up 0.01 during midday trading on Friday, reaching 0.13. 373,100 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 432,913. FuelPositive has a 12 month low of 0.09 and a 12 month high of 0.33. The company’s 50 day moving average price is 0.12 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 0.14.
About FuelPositive (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FuelPositive (NHHHF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for FuelPositive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FuelPositive and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.