G6 Materials Corp. (OTCMKTS:GPHBF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 79,000 shares, an increase of 84.6% from the March 15th total of 42,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 148,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
GPHBF remained flat at $$0.07 during midday trading on Friday. 22,621 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 73,950. G6 Materials has a 1 year low of $0.05 and a 1 year high of $0.20. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.08 and its 200-day moving average is $0.09.
About G6 Materials (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on G6 Materials (GPHBF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for G6 Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for G6 Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.