International Petroleum Co. (OTCMKTS:IPCFF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 95,000 shares, an increase of 69.3% from the March 15th total of 56,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 11,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 8.0 days.
IPCFF traded down $0.04 on Friday, hitting $10.07. 13,264 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 7,263. International Petroleum has a 12 month low of $3.75 and a 12 month high of $10.15. The business has a 50-day moving average of $8.28 and a two-hundred day moving average of $6.63.
Separately, Barclays upped their price objective on shares of International Petroleum from SEK 89 to SEK 114 in a research report on Wednesday, April 6th.
International Petroleum Corporation explores for, develops, and produces oil and gas. The company holds a portfolio of oil and gas assets in Canada, Malaysia, and France. International Petroleum Corporation was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Petroleum (IPCFF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for International Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.