Lonking Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:LONKF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,681,000 shares, a growth of 79.4% from the March 15th total of 937,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of Lonking stock remained flat at $$0.28 on Friday. Lonking has a 52 week low of $0.25 and a 52 week high of $0.32. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.26 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.29.
About Lonking (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lonking (LONKF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Lonking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lonking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.