Mitsubishi Electric Co. (OTCMKTS:MIELY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 36,600 shares, a decrease of 35.9% from the March 15th total of 57,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 232,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS MIELY opened at $21.40 on Friday. Mitsubishi Electric has a twelve month low of $21.11 and a twelve month high of $33.20. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $23.29 and a 200-day simple moving average of $25.25.
Mitsubishi Electric Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi Electric (MIELY)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.