Naked Wines plc (OTCMKTS:NWINF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 140,400 shares, a decrease of 56.1% from the March 15th total of 320,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 43,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.3 days.
Shares of NWINF traded up $0.03 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $4.66. The stock had a trading volume of 19,344 shares, compared to its average volume of 25,334. Naked Wines has a 52-week low of $4.55 and a 52-week high of $25.00. The company has a fifty day moving average of $5.19.
About Naked Wines (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Naked Wines (NWINF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Naked Wines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Naked Wines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.