Nichias Co. (OTCMKTS:NICFF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,600 shares, a drop of 59.4% from the March 15th total of 13,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
OTCMKTS NICFF remained flat at $$22.90 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $22.90 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $24.86. Nichias has a one year low of $22.90 and a one year high of $22.90.
About Nichias (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nichias (NICFF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Nichias Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nichias and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.