Nitches Inc. (OTCMKTS:NICH – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 58,800 shares, a decline of 58.1% from the March 15th total of 140,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,422,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of Nitches stock traded down $0.01 on Friday, reaching $0.16. 901,105 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,571,195. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.24 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.16. Nitches has a 1-year low of $0.01 and a 1-year high of $0.76.
Nitches Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nitches (NICH)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Nitches Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nitches and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.