Pantheon Resources Plc (OTCMKTS:PTHRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,759,300 shares, a drop of 32.1% from the March 15th total of 4,062,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,259,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.2 days.
Shares of PTHRF stock opened at $1.92 on Friday. Pantheon Resources has a 12-month low of $0.29 and a 12-month high of $1.96. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.72 and its 200 day moving average is $1.30.
Pantheon Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pantheon Resources (PTHRF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Pantheon Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pantheon Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.