Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen SA (OTCMKTS:PWZYF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 54,000 shares, an increase of 145.5% from the March 15th total of 22,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 270.0 days.
PWZYF opened at 8.00 on Friday. Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen has a one year low of 8.00 and a one year high of 10.36.
About Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen (PWZYF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.