Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF (NASDAQ:USMC – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 41,300 shares, a decrease of 32.5% from the March 15th total of 61,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 133,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
USMC opened at $41.83 on Friday. Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF has a 52-week low of $37.62 and a 52-week high of $44.79. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $41.62 and its 200-day moving average price is $42.27.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, April 6th. Stockholders of record on Monday, April 4th were issued a dividend of $0.167 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, April 1st. This represents a $0.67 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.60%. This is an increase from Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.16.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF (USMC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.