Resonate Blends, Inc. (OTCMKTS:KOAN – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,000 shares, a drop of 35.5% from the March 15th total of 6,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 13,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
KOAN opened at $0.11 on Friday. Resonate Blends has a 12 month low of $0.09 and a 12 month high of $0.67. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.12 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.25.
About Resonate Blends (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Resonate Blends (KOAN)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Resonate Blends Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Resonate Blends and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.