Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BCUCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 160,800 shares, an increase of 62.6% from the March 15th total of 98,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Brunello Cucinelli stock opened at $55.60 on Friday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $55.60 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $60.98. Brunello Cucinelli has a 52-week low of $53.01 and a 52-week high of $73.00.
About Brunello Cucinelli (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brunello Cucinelli (BCUCF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Brunello Cucinelli Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunello Cucinelli and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.