Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DCNSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 185,400 shares, a decline of 60.1% from the March 15th total of 464,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 618.0 days.
OTCMKTS DCNSF remained flat at $$22.49 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $22.48 and its 200 day simple moving average is $21.84. Dai-ichi Life has a 12-month low of $18.50 and a 12-month high of $23.96.
Dai-ichi Life Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dai-ichi Life (DCNSF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Dai-ichi Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dai-ichi Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.