Forwardly Inc. (OTCMKTS:FORW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 8,700 shares, a decrease of 61.8% from the March 15th total of 22,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,109,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS FORW traded down $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $0.04. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 472,094 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,221,718. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.04 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.07. Forwardly has a 12-month low of $0.03 and a 12-month high of $0.51.
About Forwardly (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forwardly (FORW)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Forwardly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forwardly and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.