Lomiko Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:LMRMF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 50,500 shares, a decrease of 33.0% from the March 15th total of 75,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 95,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Shares of LMRMF stock opened at $0.06 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $14.41 million, a P/E ratio of -8.30 and a beta of 2.88. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.06 and its 200 day moving average is $0.07. Lomiko Metals has a 12 month low of $0.04 and a 12 month high of $0.15.
About Lomiko Metals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lomiko Metals (LMRMF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Lomiko Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lomiko Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.