Mapletree Industrial Trust (OTCMKTS:MAPIF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 429,800 shares, a decrease of 46.3% from the March 15th total of 800,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
OTCMKTS MAPIF remained flat at $$1.99 during trading on Friday. Mapletree Industrial Trust has a fifty-two week low of $1.86 and a fifty-two week high of $2.22. The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.89 and its 200 day moving average is $1.96.
About Mapletree Industrial Trust (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mapletree Industrial Trust (MAPIF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Mapletree Industrial Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mapletree Industrial Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.