Mitsubishi Shokuhin Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MSHXF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 10,900 shares, a drop of 65.1% from the March 15th total of 31,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 21.8 days.
Separately, Citigroup upgraded shares of Mitsubishi Shokuhin from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, February 4th.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MSHXF remained flat at $25.66 during mid-day trading on Friday. Mitsubishi Shokuhin has a 12 month low of 23.75 and a 12 month high of 26.99. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of 25.22.
Mitsubishi Shokuhin Co, Ltd. engages in the wholesale of processed foods, frozen and chilled foods, alcoholic beverages, and confectioneries in Japan and internationally. It is also involved in other business activities, including distribution and other services. The company was formerly known as Ryoshoku Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi Shokuhin (MSHXF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Shokuhin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi Shokuhin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.