Silver Tiger Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:SLVTF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 44,400 shares, a decline of 59.7% from the March 15th total of 110,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 227,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:SLVTF traded up $0.03 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.49. The company had a trading volume of 55,580 shares, compared to its average volume of 147,158. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.50 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.49. Silver Tiger Metals has a 52 week low of $0.33 and a 52 week high of $0.67.
About Silver Tiger Metals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silver Tiger Metals (SLVTF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Tiger Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Tiger Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.