Superior Gold Inc. (OTCMKTS:SUPGF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 25,900 shares, a decline of 33.8% from the March 15th total of 39,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 124,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS SUPGF opened at $0.88 on Friday. Superior Gold has a 12-month low of $0.35 and a 12-month high of $0.94. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.71 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.61.
Superior Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superior Gold (SUPGF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.