Taylor Consulting, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TAYO – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a growth of 125.0% from the March 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 44,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of TAYO stock opened at $0.11 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.16. Taylor Consulting has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.60.
Taylor Consulting Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taylor Consulting (TAYO)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Consulting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Consulting and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.