The Weir Group PLC (OTCMKTS:WEIGF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 238,300 shares, an increase of 60.9% from the March 15th total of 148,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 54.2 days.
Shares of WEIGF opened at $20.03 on Friday. The Weir Group has a twelve month low of $20.03 and a twelve month high of $27.50. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $22.88 and its 200-day simple moving average is $22.98.
About The Weir Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The Weir Group (WEIGF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for The Weir Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Weir Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.