ClickStream Co. (OTCMKTS:CLIS – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,700 shares, a growth of 50.0% from the March 15th total of 1,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 762,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
CLIS stock opened at $0.03 on Friday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.03 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.04. ClickStream has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.28.
About ClickStream (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ClickStream (CLIS)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for ClickStream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ClickStream and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.