Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:DSNKY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,500 shares, a growth of 46.2% from the March 15th total of 6,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 131,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS DSNKY traded down $0.17 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $23.27. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 82,218 shares, compared to its average volume of 84,268. The company’s 50-day moving average is $21.90 and its two-hundred day moving average is $23.70. Daiichi Sankyo has a fifty-two week low of $18.05 and a fifty-two week high of $29.09.
About Daiichi Sankyo (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daiichi Sankyo (DSNKY)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Daiichi Sankyo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daiichi Sankyo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.