Electromedical Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMED – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,700 shares, a growth of 54.5% from the March 15th total of 1,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,666,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of EMED stock traded up $0.00 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $0.03. 406,040 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 879,192. Electromedical Technologies has a 1 year low of $0.02 and a 1 year high of $0.22. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.03 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.06.
Electromedical Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Electromedical Technologies (EMED)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Electromedical Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electromedical Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.