GameSquare Esports Inc. (OTCMKTS:GMSQF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the March 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 129,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
GMSQF stock traded up $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $0.11. The company had a trading volume of 35,155 shares, compared to its average volume of 78,494. GameSquare Esports has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $0.80. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.13.
GameSquare Esports Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GameSquare Esports (GMSQF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for GameSquare Esports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameSquare Esports and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.