Huhtamäki Oyj (OTCMKTS:HOYFF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 333,100 shares, a growth of 51.5% from the March 15th total of 219,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3,331.0 days.
OTCMKTS HOYFF remained flat at $$43.47 on Friday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $43.51 and its 200 day simple moving average is $43.90. Huhtamäki Oyj has a 52-week low of $43.47 and a 52-week high of $44.50.
Separately, Nordea Equity Research upgraded shares of Huhtamäki Oyj from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, February 11th.
HuhtamÃ¤ki Oyj manufactures and sells packaging products in the United States, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, Australia, Thailand, China, South Africa, Russia, the United Arab Emirates, Findland, and internationally. It operates in foodservice packaging, flexible packaging, and fiber packaging business areas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Huhtamäki Oyj (HOYFF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Huhtamäki Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huhtamäki Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.