iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ITHUF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 63,800 shares, an increase of 55.6% from the March 15th total of 41,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 211,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
iAnthus Capital stock remained flat at $$0.12 during mid-day trading on Friday. 102,027 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 158,799. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.14 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.17. iAnthus Capital has a fifty-two week low of $0.09 and a fifty-two week high of $0.43.
iAnthus Capital Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iAnthus Capital (ITHUF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for iAnthus Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iAnthus Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.