Powered Brands (NASDAQ:POWRW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,500 shares, a growth of 50.0% from the March 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 16,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Powered Brands stock opened at $0.34 on Friday. Powered Brands has a 1-year low of $0.20 and a 1-year high of $1.10.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Powered Brands (POWRW)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Powered Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Powered Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.