Rockhopper Exploration plc (OTCMKTS:RCKHF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 23,400 shares, a decline of 31.4% from the March 15th total of 34,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 15,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.5 days.
Shares of Rockhopper Exploration stock remained flat at $$0.12 during trading on Friday. Rockhopper Exploration has a 1-year low of $0.07 and a 1-year high of $0.15. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.12 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.10.
Rockhopper Exploration Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rockhopper Exploration (RCKHF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Rockhopper Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rockhopper Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.