Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LQMT – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 521,500 shares, an increase of 44.8% from the March 15th total of 360,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,357,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:LQMT traded up $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $0.11. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 165,075 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,455,048. Liquidmetal Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $0.07 and a fifty-two week high of $0.17. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.12 and its 200-day moving average is $0.11.
About Liquidmetal Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liquidmetal Technologies (LQMT)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Liquidmetal Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liquidmetal Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.