Till Capital Co. (OTCMKTS:TILCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, an increase of 50.0% from the March 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:TILCF opened at $4.85 on Friday. Till Capital has a fifty-two week low of $2.83 and a fifty-two week high of $7.70. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $4.85 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $4.70.
About Till Capital (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Till Capital (TILCF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Till Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Till Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.