Ube Industries, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:UBEOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 142,300 shares, a decrease of 29.3% from the March 15th total of 201,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1,423.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS UBEOF opened at $15.37 on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $19.40 and its 200 day moving average price is $19.63. Ube Industries has a 1 year low of $15.29 and a 1 year high of $19.75.
About Ube Industries (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ube Industries (UBEOF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Ube Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ube Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.